Step 1: Wash your hands
The first step is to wash your hands with soap and water. This will help to prevent any dirt or bacteria from being transferred to your glasses.
Step 2: Rinse your glasses
Hold your glasses under running water to rinse off any loose dirt or debris.
Step 3: Apply eyeglass cleaner
Apply a small amount of eyeglass cleaner to a microfiber cloth.
Step 4: Wipe your glasses
Wipe your glasses in a circular motion, starting from the center and working your way out. Be sure to wipe both sides of the lenses and the frames.
Step 5: Dry your glasses
Gently pat your glasses dry with a microfiber cloth.
Tips for cleaning your glasses:
- Avoid using paper towels or tissues to clean your glasses. These materials can scratch the lenses.
- Don't use harsh chemicals to clean your glasses. These chemicals can damage the lenses or frames.
- Clean your glasses regularly to prevent dirt and debris from building up.
Here are some additional tips for cleaning your glasses:
- If your glasses have anti-reflective coating, be sure to use a cleaner that is specifically designed for anti-reflective coated lenses.
- If your glasses have prescription lenses, be sure to take them to an optician for cleaning if they are heavily soiled.
- If you wear sunglasses, be sure to clean them regularly to remove any sunscreen or sweat that may have accumulated on the lenses.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your glasses clean and looking their best.