Sunglasses are essential for protecting your eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays. But even the best sunglasses can become dirty and damaged over time. That's why it's important to clean and store your sunglasses properly.
Cleaning your sunglasses
The best way to clean your sunglasses is with a soft, microfiber cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as these can scratch the lenses. If your sunglasses are heavily soiled, you can use a mild soap and water solution. Just be sure to rinse the lenses thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
Here are some tips for cleaning your sunglasses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before cleaning your sunglasses.
- Use a soft, microfiber cloth to wipe the lenses.
- If the lenses are heavily soiled, use a mild soap and water solution.
- Rinse the lenses thoroughly with clean water.
- Allow the lenses to air dry completely before storing them.
Storing your sunglasses
When you're not wearing your sunglasses, it's important to store them properly. A hard case will help to protect the lenses from scratches and damage.
Here are some tips for storing your sunglasses:
- Use a hard case that is specifically designed for sunglasses.
- Keep your sunglasses in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid storing your sunglasses in direct sunlight or heat.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your sunglasses looking and performing their best for years to come.
Call to action
If you're looking for a new pair of sunglasses, be sure to visit EYEisland.com. We have a wide selection of sunglasses to choose from, and our staff is happy to help you find the perfect pair for your needs.